If the lashes get damaged during the competition, the judges may disqualify the contestant.
If the contestant bothers other contestants, they may be disqualified
Phones must be set on silent.
Calling, texting and etc. is forbidden during the competition.
No before and after photos of the model are allowed. Before and after pictures of the model are done by hosting staff.
- Working table, conference chair and a tools/consumables stand is provided. The contestant must bring their own pillow, blanket, special working stool, lamp, head cover for the model and their tools/glue/etc.
- Contestant must be on location at the time of registration based on the time schedule. Late entries will not be allowed to partake in the category they were late for.
- Registration and model checkup is done at the registration table.
- Models must be minimum 16 years old. Contestant must bring their own model. If needed, the host may help with finding a model, but in such a case, shall not take liability for the models lash quality.
- All models specifics/conditions (red eyes, scars etc) must be noted down prior to the contest start. Any complaints made during or after the contest will not be considered.
- During the preparations, it is allowed to clean the lashes and apply gel/eyepads. Pads must be clean and free of any markings. No work can be commenced before the official start. Breaking of any of aformentioned rules may lead to disqualification or -10 penalty points.
- At the end call of the competition, competitor must stop working immediately, remove the pads and send the model off to the judging. The contestant must collect their tools/consumables and leave the working area.
- If the contestant partakes in the next category, they must go and register themselves again at the registration desk and present their model.
- At the judging, the model must allow themselves to be photographed.
- Bothering the judges during judging is prohibited. It is also not allowed to ask the judges about scores/scoring while they are judging.
- Judges' panel decision is final and not subject to disputes.
- All final scores are released on the contest FB page, within 2 weeks after the official end of the contest.
- The winners will be contestants, who collect the highest scores at the competition. Top 3 spots are awarded. In case of a tie, the pictures and penalty points will be the tie breaker, based on judges' unanimous vote. Double awards are not given.
- Winners will receive a trophy cup, diploma and a giftbag.
- The awards for the winners are handed out only during the evening gala.
- Should the contestant not be able to be present at the gala, they have the option to have their award shipped to them via Post parcel service (must cover their own shipping cost).
- All participants will be registered by this information what they will give us. If later will be discovered that participant have registered herself to wrong category, she will be disqualified. And she has to return all the gifts and trophies to organizer. t.
- Competition tickets are not refundable. But can be sold to another person. New participant name have to be send to email@example.com with a order number and with new category information.
- Disqualified participants will not be refunded for their travel costs and tickets.
- If any category has less then 3 people then categories will be but together (Junior>Master; Master>Expert)
- If participant don't have any diplomas for her nomination she will be placed to higher category.
- If Participant will not send requested information for registrantions (full name on invoice, diplomas, categories, nominations etc) she will be placed to the highest category. (expert)