2. Your model has to be covered with costume/ body painting from waist up (half body).
3. Sending in your pictures you will allow organizer to use those pictures to create a Calendar for 2020.
4. Chosen pictures will be added to calendar with names (lash artist, MUA, etc.)
5. All winners will receive 2021 calendars for free and will be added to calendar with a winner sign.
6. Calendars will be sold at www.lashartshop.com and 10% profit will be donated Children’s Hospital. Organizer will choose project or specific child who needs the most money for her/his treatment at the time.
7.Winner will be announced after Live competition in October 10th 2020
8. Deadline is 1st September 2020.
1. Team work is allowed but lashes must be done entirely buy the lash artist.
Credits should be listed to MUA, Hair Stylist etc…
2. You are expected to use decoration on the eyelashes, face and clothing. Use as many hand made decorations / accessories as you can. List everything you made yourself and take some photos showing the process of making a section of these accessories.
3. Judges will be looking at the :
Your creativity of your application ( color, lash decoration, bottom lashes etc ) Connection of Lash work to other decorations on the face / hair.
Model's face and body makeup / body painting, costume, accessories, smooth transition from eyelash decoration to face/headpiece/ hair etc.
4. Max. of 10 pictures per one entry allowed in high resolution (HD) 2000px x 2000px minimum, include a
X1 Before picture of clients lashes (from top with patches)
X2 Waist up body before picture (1xback and 2xfront)
X1 Picture with clear image showing lash decoration (front view both eyes)
X2 Waist up picture of model with a costume or body painting, show from 2 different angles (back and front).
X4 (optional) Extra photos allowed to show off your work (Picture for calendar will be chosen from extra photos)
5. Fantasy/ lash art EXTRA pictures ONLY can be edited for Calendar. But no other picture can be edited. Any retouching of before and after pictures will result in disqualification.
6. Pictures with watermark, company logo, backgrounds or any identifying mark are not allowed.
7. Previous entries to other contests are permitted, however marks are added for uniqueness of design.
8.No posts in social media or magazines are allowed before announcing the winner at Award ceremony on 10th October 2020